TERMS & CONDITIONS
Clean the exhaust with a multi-purpose spray lubricant (WD-40 or equivalent) with a soft cloth. Do not use aggressive chemical cleaners. A change in the colour of the exhaust system is normal due to the high temperatures.
Replace stickers are available from Pro-race (either over the phone or Web-store). Wipe down with Alcohol (IPA) / panel wipe before replacing with the new sticker.
Repacking your exhaust
The packing material used in your Pro-race silencer will degrade over time and should be replaced from time to time. How often will depend on mileage, riding style, type of motorcycle etc. Regularly check the exhaust visually and listen for any changes in the exhaust note. Repacking kits can be purchased from Pro-race or the exhaust can be returned to use to be repacked by our professionals.
Damage caused due to not repacking when needed may not be covered by warrant.
All parts replaced are at Pro-race's discretion.
Accidental damage to your exhaust
Pro-race exhaust systems will do our best to repair any damage, A quote for the repair can be obtained by emailing some photos or sending the damaged exhaust back to our factory.
You may cancel your order within 7 working days after receipt of goods and your money will be refunded fully within 30 days of return of goods. Sorry, we cannot refund the delivery costs. parts must be returned in their original, saleable condition (i.e. not run or used) in original packaging.
Please note: We cannot refund money paid or deposits on any item that have been specially ordered for you (non-stock items) or manufactured to your specifications.
Naturally, all faulty / incorrect goods can be either exchanged or refunded at the customer's request providing the goods are returned within 14 days and are in their original new condition.
International returns please note:
If you are returning anything to us outside the EU you must complete a customs declaration correctly indicating that the package contains " returned goods", "INWARD PROCESSING RELIEF" or similar. If your parcel is stopped in UK customs and a charge levied, we will refuse payment and the package will be returned to you. Under no circumstance will we pay customs duty to receive back our product.
If you are returning a non-faulty item, then the cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Please note the item is your responsibility until it reaches us: for your own protection, we recommend that your send the parcel using a delivery service that insure you for the value of the goods. we cannot refund any returned items lost in the post.
UK VAT charges will be charged at the current rate (current 20%) on all sales to the UK & EC. EC customers with a valid VAT registration number and non-EC countries will not be charged VAT.
We do not store customer credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We do NOT send bulk marketing emails and certainly DO NOT disclose buyer’s information to third parties. we may occasionally send previous customers information on new products but if you do not wish to continue receiving these please email Info@Pro-race.co.uk with UNSUBSCRIBE in the title.
Exclusion of Certain Liability
- The manufacturer, importer or dealer shall not be liable for any incidental damage including personal injury or any other damages caused by improper installation or operation of the Pro-race exhaust system. When installing the Pro-race exhaust system be careful that the exhaust system does not touch other parts sensitive to high temperature.
- Pro-race makes no representation or warranties about damage caused by the improper installation, use of non-approved accessories, use and maintenance of the Pro-race exhaust system. The warranty is limited to defects recognised by our technical department and to normal use and excludes items subject to normal wear (gaskets and packing). The guarantee is void in case of accident, modification, improper or competition use.
- Do not attempt to install the Pro-race exhaust system on a motorcycle for which it was not designed for.
- When the exhaust system gets very hot during operation, be careful not to burn yourself on the exhaust system or parts which are in direct contact with it, even when the motor is not running. Also protect other people, especially children, from the injuries mentioned above.
- Technical specification of the Pro-race exhaust systems and related products subject to change without notice.
Pro-race exhaust systems
Unit 4, 263 Oilmills Road
All products are used at your own risk. We will not take responsibility for any damages caused.